Ev’Yan’s tips & tricks for using your Chakrub
A customer recently wrote an article about her experience with Chakrubs. She included these tips and tricks that we just Love! Read the whole article here: http://sexloveliberation.com/chakrubs-love/
1. Cleanse it. Gentle soap & warm water will do. You can also do a sea salt & water bath, soaking your Chakrub for five minutes or so.
2. Sync it with your body. After cleansing, spend some time with your crystal by putting it close to or on your body. On the night that I got mine, I set the Chakrub right on my heart chakra (chest) while I was laying flat reading a book in bed. Then. . . I moved it to my sacral chakra (right below my belly button) for a little while. When it was time for sleep, I then moved my Chakrub under my pillow, sleeping with it all night.
Working with crystals is a very intimate & personal, & because they are so sensitive to energies, it’s important that your Chakrub’s energy always has a home in / with you.
3. Play with it. . . but, warm it to your body first! Chakrubs, when not in use, are pretty cold to the touch. Not incredibly inviting when you’re rearing & ready to go. A trick I’ve learned is to not play with the Chakrub right away, but instead to allow it to warm to my body first. I do this by simply putting it on my body (like resting against my leg, for instance, or holding it in my free hand) while I’m turning myself on by watching porn or using my fingers to get the juices flowing.
By the time my yoni is begging to be penetrated, the Chakrub is warm & practically buzzing with energy; charged & ready to play.
4. After play, cleanse again, then keep in a safe place. I store mine in the little bag that comes with the Chakrub & keep it in my bedside cabinet.
5. Don’t let anyone come into contact with your Chakrub unless sacredly ordained. My crystal dildo is quite the topic of discussion amongst me & my girlfriends. I start gushing about its amazingness & naturally, they want to see it. So I bring it out, let them coo & ahhh!, but I don’t allow anyone to touch it. Not even my partner. Not just because for hygienic purposes, but because my Chakrub is intricately attuned to my body.
Again, crystals are alive & they have the ability to absorb other people’s energies. So use caution when sharing the love, & make sure to always cleanse afterward!
6. Charge it with the full moon. This is another form of cleansing, but more of an energetic one. Think of charging your Chakrub in the full moonlight as a kind of retuning, like you’d do every so often with a piano guitar. The moon holds within it incredibly potent & healing & activating energy, perfect for your Chakrub to absorb. On the night of a full moon, put your crystal on a windowsill that faces the moon’s light & keep it there while you sleep. Crystals love moonbaths!
7. You don’t have to use it for just sexplay! I’ve found that just sleeping with my Chakrubunderneath my pillow when I’m in need of some self-care is enough to help balance my emotions & relax my body. I sometimes meditate with it, too, sitting on top of it (like a chicken were to sit on an egg) & doing some deep, conscious breathing. That in & of itself is energy shifting.
*All of these tips & tricks apply for shiva lingams & other crystals alike.